Concluded (date) _____________ in _____________ between:
1. ____ from ____, street ____, number __, OGRN ___, INN ___ represented by __ (hereinafter referred to as the Seller)
2. ____ from _____, street ____, number __, OGRN ___, INN ___ represented by __ (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer)
By this Agreement, the Seller sells and the Buyer buys __________________(hereinafter the Goods).
The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer (the Buyer becomes its owner), while the Buyer undertakes to pay and take the Goods.
This Agreement has been concluded as a distance selling Agreement in accordance with Art. 27 of the Consumer Rights Protection Act ("Official Gazette RS" No. 73/2010) because it has been concluded via the Internet.
By signing the Agreement, the Buyer confirms that the Seller has notified him/her prior to signing the Agreement about:
1. the main characteristics and origin of the Goods or service;
2. address and other data that are important for the Seller's identification;
3. he price as well as all additional postage, shipping, and delivery costs and that there is a possibility that these costs will have to be paid by the consumer;
4. the method of payment, method, and terms of delivery, the way to fulfill other obligations under the Agreement, as well as what to do in case of complaints from the consumer,
5. the right of consumers to unilaterally terminate the Agreement if the fulfillment of conditions that comply with the law,
6. support, that is provided by the Seller to the consumer after the sale, the warranties and conditions which give the Buyer a right to contractual warranties,
7. the period for which such agreements are concluded,
8. the Buyer's obligations to provide supporting tools at the Seller's request and the conditions under which such obligation exists,
9. the conditions of unilateral termination of the Agreement,
10. the address at which Seller runs the business and the address for sending claims,
11. the existing standards of behavior that the Seller must comply with, and about the possibility to read these standards on the Seller's website,
12. the price at which the means of communication can be used remotely, if the payment is not made at the basic price,
13. the fact that the Buyer enters into a contractual relationship with the Seller and has protection under the Law,
14. possibility for out-of-court dispute resolution.
The Seller shall deliver the Goods to the Buyer within _________ days from the date of this Agreement, but within a period not exceeding 30 days.
Delivery of the goods will be as follows: ______________________________________, and _____________________ is responsible for the delivery costs.
The Goods will be received by the Buyer, an authorized representative, or a carrier at the Buyer's request.
The Buyer shall inspect the Goods at the time of receipt and compare what he/she has received with what he/she ordered, and immediately notify if he/she has any issues.
For latent defects that existed at the time the risk is transferred to the Buyer, the Seller shall be liable for two years from the date of delivery of the Goods. It is assumed that if the defects that existed when the risk is transferred to the Buyer will be apparent within the next six months, this does not mean that the Seller has no right to prove the opposite.
The moment when the risk is transferred from the Seller to the Buyer is the moment of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer or to a person authorized by the Buyer.
If there are defects for which the Seller is responsible, the rights of the Buyer and the exercise of rights are subject to the Article of the Law, unless a different agreement has been concluded.
For the Goods, which are the subject of this Agreement, the Buyer agrees to pay the Seller the amount of _______________dinars.
The Buyer shall be responsible for damages incurred after he/she has failed to accept the Goods that the Seller has sent under this Agreement.
Damage is any damage to the Goods and costs which the Seller had because the Buyer failed to accept the goods, such as storage costs, repackaging, return of the Goods, etc.
If any disputes arise between the Seller and the Buyer, the Parties agree to resolve them, using out-of-court means according to the Law, if possible.
The Agreement was concluded via the Internet and the Siberian Wellness website (www.siberianhealth.com), in one original copy, on the basis of which three copies were made, one of which is for the Buyer and the others are for the Seller.